About the use of site
About the use of site
For management entity
This web site is produced and managed and operated by Naoshima-cho tourism association.
Copyright and trademark
This web work that has been posted on the site (text, photo, graphic, design, trademark, mark) the copyright and other rights, Naoshima-cho tourism organizations or the original copyright holder, have been attributed to other owners you. Beyond the range that is expressly permitted by law, in advance of the license without the use of these copyrighted material (replication, diversion, modification, distribution, sale, publication, etc.) prohibited that.。
Naoshima-cho Tourism Association, we are on the information on this website with great care, but does not guarantee it for accuracy and safety. For damage caused by that it is now this Web site to use, and does not assume any responsibility. In addition, the publication matter of this web site without prior notice, you may want to change, delete, add or correct the information.
Link to this website
For links to this Web site, prior permission is especially unnecessary. However, as you thank you comply with the following provisions.
- Destination address, it is recommended the top page. Links to other addresses, so there is likely to be changed in the future, we can not guarantee the validity of the link.
- Links from illegal acts or the listed web site for deviant behavior from the conventional wisdom, the web site that contains the contents of fear of violating the public order and morals will be refused.
- Page of this web site, the format of the links that are displayed on the internal frame as part of the contents of the link source of the web site will be refused.
- Naoshima-cho Tourism Association, does not take any responsibility with regard to the contents of the link source web site. In addition, we do not guarantee this absolutely also with regard to its content.
Real face of Naoshima web site, is the banner for the link. When you’ll find featured in your site, please use the banner here.
Links from this web site
Web sites that stretched the link from this web site to the outside, is a web site that is managed and operated in each of the operating body of the original, is not under the control of the Naoshima-cho tourism Association, also tie-ups or cooperative relationship not necessarily be one in.
Rather than assume a Naoshima-cho Tourism Association responsible for its contents, also, browse failure of the linked site, even for the site itself disappeared, we do not take any responsibility.
- Windows：Windows Vista/7/8
- Macintosh：Mac OSX 10.7 or more
- Windows：Internet Explorer 10.0 or more、Firefox（New Version）
- Macintosh：Safari 6以上、Firefox（New Version）
In the part of the content, you need a plug-in below.
- Adobe Reader
For Cookie, research or you in this web site saw what page, so-called access analysis, item input support of the form, etc., there are times when it has been used, for example login logout processing. If you are in the OFF by setting the use of the Cookie of the browser, you may find that some limitation occurs in the use of this website Please note.
About the Marine Station
The Marine Station “Naoshima”
The building of a light steel-frame building construction in Miyanoura Port of Naoshima as Ferry terminal in 2006.
The work by the design of SANAA which won Pritzker Architectural Prize which is also called Nobel prize of architecture in 2010.
The chairs which SANAA designed are also put in the next Miyanoura port square.
|Inquiry||TEL : +81-87-892-2299 FAX : +81-87-892-2210
|Access||In front of Miyanoura Port|
|Map||Map of Marine Station “Naoshima”|
|Boat Ticket（Sikoku kisen）||5:30a.m.～8:30p.m.|
|Coin-operated Locker||（insaide）5:30a.m.～8:30p.m. （small／￥200）
（outside）24hours （middle／￥300 large／￥500）
- There are Town-bus terminal, public restroom, waiting space and parking.
- Art House Project’s General Viewing Ticket of Art House Project (￥1,030) is sold in the Shop (Naoshima Rakuichi).
About ship mooring
Please apply to the Naoshima town office for the mooring of the ship in the Miyanoura Port by (excluded on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) 3 days before in the mooring request day.